Masterfully Crafted TVs for Outdoor Living
Enhance your space with the largest, all-weather TV that is designed to deliver entertainment, year round.
It’s all about the amenities.
The more amenities a building has, the more likely it will gain a competitive edge in attracting prospective tenants.
As an owner or developer, it is important to offer amenities that set you apart, and also give the most return on investment. A YOLO TV creates a memorable showstopper that brings the community together and requires very little costs such as maintenance and upkeep to ensure a fast ROI.
How to use a state of the art outdoor, daylight bright and fully weather resistant YOLO TV at your properties?
- Tailgate Parties
- Dive-In Movies
- Show Promotions/News/Scheduled
- Sell Advertising
- Screen Rental
Why install a YOLO TV?
- Create Community Involvement
- Enhance Look and Feel
- Stand Out from Competitors
- Generate Revenue
The Largest Outdoor TVs in the USA
Why YOLO TV?
Watch the big game by the pool, enjoy video games with friends, or catch a movie under the stars with family. Our TVs bring immersive experiences all year long.
- Many ways to pay. We offer several ways to pay, whether you want to pay in full or explore financing (starting at lower than $110/month).
- No Enclosure. No Glare. Our TVs are 3-5 times brighter than other TVs so you can view easily even when the sun is out.
- Rugged engineering. Designed to withstand outdoor elements all year long.
- LED SMD Technology. Our TVs use LED SMD technology and do not require enclosures that can cause glare and heat issues.
- Largest TVs in the USA. Size matters! Our TVs are the largest in the US. It takes nine 70″ TVs to equal the size of one of our 202″ TVs.
- Show Stopper. YOLO TVs are showstoppers. Not only is the picture beautiful and visible any time of day, but our TVs are also designed to work with your outdoor oasis.
Let’s talk! Complete the form to request a phone call.
YOLO TV Brightness vs. Other Brands
YOLO TVs are engineered for extreme outdoor environments and sunlight. Each of our outdoor televisions are 6,000 nits brightness.
All of our state of the art outdoor TV’s are weather resistant, and over 5500 nits (brightness) so they are easily seen in daylight.
Our screen sizes are from 138″ to 317″.
We offer turnkey installation and seamless integration with existing AV equipment.
The Process is Simple
Book a time to speak with one of our friendly team members. We’ll listen to you and learn your vision.
Now it’s time to take a look at your space! We will either perform an on-site survey, or do the survey virtually.
After we complete the survey, we create a rendering. This is where your vision starts to come to life.
Last, but not least, it’s time to make sure everything is perfect and execute the contract.
The Bigger, the Better
Visible in Daylight
Wide Viewing Angle
Largest in the USA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the lifespan of a YOLO TV?
What is the lead time to installation?
How long does installation take?
Do I have to put anything away when it starts raining?
Does it include speakers?
How do I control the sound?
Are YOLO TVs Waterproof?
What happens if something breaks or goes wrong?
Is it completely permanent?
Can I control the brightness?
How long can I run it for one time? (so it doesn’t heat up)
Can I connect it to a gaming system?
How much room do I need for this? Is my backyard big enough?
OK, so I'm sold, and ready to buy. What happens next?
How much does it cost?
How far can I spread out the payments?
Do I need a permit for this?
Are there any legal restrictions I need to be aware of?
What is the resolution/pixel pitch?
What are the different TV sizes that you sell?
Check out the sizes here https://yolotvs.com/sizes/