- Is a YOLO TV right for you and your family? 0:12
- YOLO TV integrates indoor entertainment with the outdoors 0 :40
- FAQs 1:15
- Our 4 Step Process 1:40
- Pricing 2:20
- Understanding the value of a YOLO TV 3:21
- How to use a YOLO TV 3:40
- From a Women’s Perspective 4:41
- YOLO TV Technology 7:45
- Year around operation (all-weather)? 9:07
- YOLO TV 100,000 hour lifetime to half brightness 9:35
- Sound system and AV integration 10:09
- Invest in your family, Increase Value of your Home 10:35
- YOLO TV vs Projector 10:58
- YOLO TV vs Samsung Terrace or Sunbrite 11:38
Are you ready to take the next step to living the life you deserve and creating your
outdoor entertainment living space? Click the button below to schedule a call with Brian.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A YOLO TV AND YOUR TYPICAL OUTDOOR TV:
YOLO TV’s use LED SMD technology and do not require enclosures which cause horrible glare and heat issues.
YOLO TVs are the largest in the USA, it would take nine (9) 70″ TVs to equal the size of one of our 202″ TVs
YOLO TVs are showstoppers, not just wall accessories
HIGH BRIGHTNESS DISPLAY COMPARISON
THE BIGGER THE BETTER
We believe life should be lived BIG. Afterall… You Only Live Once!
Our State of the art outdoor LED TVs use the same cutting edge technology as the world’s premier sports and entertainment venues.